Three Ways to Style A Maxi Dress

13:02 Unknown 0 Comments


I recently bought this simple maxi dress from Calvin Klein and I absolutely looove how versatile it is! Maxi dresses like these are great for the summer for wearing on its own, but when the chilly autumn weather starts rolling in, it gets a little too cold for that. So, I decided to share a few of my favourite ways to style maxi dresses so that you can keep wearing them even after summer ends! 

For my first look, I paired the dress with a short-sleeved mock neck cream shirt with black booties. I also added a simple necklace because I find that the chest area can look a little empty. 
Layering a shirt under a spaghetti strap dress is one of my favourite combinations. I find that it just looks so cute and girly! 


 For those days that are a little too chilly to wear short-sleeves, you can simply switch it up for a long-sleeved turtleneck! Because it's going under a dress, I recommend that the sweater be lightweight and not too thick, or else it just looks too bulky. Here I'm wearing a thin black turtleneck sweater that works perfectly with the dress. 



For a more dressy, night-out look, pair the dress with a lace bralette and top it with a leather jacket! And to finish the look, I always like to add a choker :) 


Put on some heels and you're ready to head out! 


And there you have it! Three fun ways to vamp up a simple maxi dress :) Hope you like them as much as I do! 

Love,
Lena 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Outfit Details

Outfit 1
Dress: Calvin Klein
Shirt: Mendocino 
Boots: Urban Outfitters

Outfit 2
Dress: Calvin Klein
Shirt: Banana Republic 
Boots: Vagabond

Outfit 3
Dress: Calvin Klein
Bralette: Aritzia 
Jacket: Zara
Shoes: Steve Madden

0 comments: