Scones & Jam

12:06 Unknown 0 Comments


     If you live in Toronto, you have got to give Kitten and the Bear a visit. It's a beautifully decorated café/store that sells tea, coffee, freshly baked buttermilk scones and handmade jams, jellies, and marmalade. What's more to love?! You can either order these to go, or experience their jam tasting service in store. One thing to keep in mind is that it is a very tiny store, and there are only two tables...so be prepared to wait! Or go at an awkward time, like a Wednesday morning, like I did hahaha. 




     These scones are hands down my favourite scones I've ever had. And not to mention, their jam is delicious as well. They provide a different set of featured jams depending on the season. This season's featured jams were: Strawberries and Chocolate; Banana, Bourbon, and Vanilla bean; Pear and House Mulled Wine; Sweet Orange and Honeyed Whiskey. They were all so good, I couldn't choose which one was my favourite! 



     The tea that I chose was called Heavenly Cream, and it paired perfectly with the scones and jam. 

     If you do get the chance to check this place out, let me know how you liked it in the comments!

Love,
Lena 
----------------------
Photographer: Chloé Leung 

0 comments: