MONTHLY PICKS - JUNE 2016

14:45 Unknown 0 Comments

Jay's June Favourites




Urban Decay All Nighter and Chill Setting Spray

Urban Decay's All nighter Spray and Chill Spray are the best makeup setting sprays I have ever tried! Using either will make your makeup last all day, especially if you have oily/combination skin. It has become an irreplaceable product to use everyday, more so in the summer! The All Nighter claims: "...helps makeup last up to 16 hours, no melting, cracking or fading." The Chill claims: " ...instant cooling sensation and actually chills the surface of your makeup...with Thermal Control Technology." However, I don't see a huge difference between the two of them, and use them interchangeably depending on the day.

Price $38 CAD




Sally Hansen Miracle Cure


Due to having thin, peeling nails, my nail polish never lasts! Sally Hansen's Miracle Cure claims to strengthen nails in just 3 days, and I could not agree more. This base/treatment strengthen's my nails, and hardens them so they do not break or peel. I reapply every other day and also use it underneath my nail polish as a base. As a base it helps my nails become stronger and extends the wear time of my polish. It has definitely made a big impact on my nails, I can finally grow them out and has made them healthier :)

Price: $6-9 CAD


What products have made a huge difference in your daily life? Comment below!

Love,
Jay




0 comments: