Fall Fashion

11:19 Unknown 1 Comments


Fall (noun): the favourite season for the fashion world. 
But actually though, fall has got to be my favourite season when it comes to choosing an outfit. It's chilly enough to layer comfortably, but not cold to the point where nothing even matters because a large marshmallow-like jacket covers up everything.
 I absolutely love layering because it lets you style clothes in so many different, fun ways. 


Another great thing about fall is the trench coat. Trench coats are one of my favourite coats. They are just so classy and timeless. 


Here's a close-up of my new pair of heels I got from Charles and Keith! I am in love with the clear/gradient heels. Every girl needs a pair of simple black heels because I find they go together so well with fall outfits. 


Ah, the blanket scarf. Who could forget those? I am obsessed with blanket scarves and fall is the perfect weather to bring them out. When it's not too cold, a blanket scarf works great in place of a coat! Wrap it around you like a shawl and you're good to go. 



Here's another look I put together that's great for the fall. I don't usually wear neutral beige tones, but autumn is the one exception. I think it just looks so nice with the colourful leaves and fall atmosphere!




OUTFIT DETAILS

1
Trench coat: Burberry 
Jeans: Zara
Shoes: Charles and Keith 
Shirt: H&M

2
Shirt: H&M
Jeans: Zara
Boots: Call It Spring
Scarf: Zara

3
Trench Coat: from Tokyo
Dress: Brandy Melville 
Boots: Zara
Scarf: Burberry 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love, 
             Lena 


1 comment:

  1. I have really dark body hair and I'm light skinned. I try shaving but it only grows back darker and quicker! I want a product that won't irritate my sensitive skin on my bikini area, my bum, my stomach, and armpits. Any good products?
    Toronto Beauty Spa

    ReplyDelete