Christmas in D.C.

15:19 Unknown 0 Comments


This year, I (Lena) spent my Christmas in Washington D.C.! As a lover of Roman and Greek architecture, I instantly fell in love with this city. I spent two full days just in National Mall, looking at beautiful buildings and hopping from museum to museum.
Not only was this my first time in D.C. but it was also my first non-white Christmas. It was above 20°C and the cherry blossoms were blooming! How crazy is that? It got me so seasonally confused haha.

Although it was warm in the afternoon, the mornings were a little chilly so good thing I packed my leather jacket!





Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and Happy New Year! 
Love, Lena <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OUTFIT 1
Leather jacket: Zara
Shirt: Abercrombie & Fitch
Jeans: A&F
Boots: Bershka
Scarf: Zara

OUTFIT 2
Top: Forever 21
Skirt: H&M
Boots: Browns 
Bag: Matt and Nat






0 comments: